This is the Cruze Flipper. This is the most updated version of the Cruze. The knife is available with titanium on both sides or a titanium/carbon fiber combination. Also two different blade materials, Damasteel or M-390. Here are the general specs:
- Overall Length - 8.02"
- Closed Length - 4.54"
- Blade Length - 3.50" with a 3.15" cutting edge
- Weight - 4.2 oz. with full titanium frames/ 3.2 oz. with carbon fiber show side
- Blade Thickness - .160"
- Blade Material - M390 or Damasteel
- Frame Thickness - .160", .500" overall
- Frame Material - 6AL4V Titanium and/or carbon fiber
Other notable features are the S.P.O.T. pivot system with the blade running on caged ceramic bearings and ceramic detent, D-2 lockbar insert, shouldered standoffs and stop pin. Standard pivot and screws are stainless steel.